Your support and contributions will enable us to continue our mission: "We recycle flowers to people living with sickness, terminal illness, poverty and disability because we care."
Our floral donors are the lifeblood of what we do!
- Bowerbird Flowers & Apothecary
- Burkett Farms
- Costco - Apex
- Fresh Market - Village District
- Harris Teeter - Maynard/Walnut, Cary
- La Ferme de Bridgette
- Preston Flowers
- Raleigh City Farm
- The English Garden
- The Faraway Gardens
- Trader Joe's - Cary
- Trader Joe's - Morrisville
- Trader Joe's - Raleigh
- Whole Foods - New Waverly Place, Cary
- Whole Foods - Ridgewood
- Whole Foods - North Raleigh
- National Charity League
- NCMA, Art In Bloom
To help us add donor organizations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Flower Shuttle is in need of donations of ALL types. Whether you are an individual or business, there are great ways for you to support The Flower Shuttle!
The Flower Shuttle accepts floral donations of two types:
- One-time donations from events such as weddings, funerals, or community galas
- Recurring corporate donations from florists, grocery stores, flower farms, and others
To schedule your floral donation, please contact us at email@example.com.
To schedule your wedding flower donation, please contact Vickie Presnell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that we are an all-volunteer organization - as such, it may take up to 48 hrs. for a volunteer to get back to you either by phone or email. We appreciate your patience & willingness to donate! If you can contact us ahead of your event, we can make arrangements to pick up your flowers.
Since we are a 100% volunteer organization, 100% of your monetary donation goes directly to furthering the mission of The Flower Shuttle! Your gift will be used to fund items needed to ultimately bring joy to those less fortunate in our community. Please see the "Wish List" on this page for details on how your donation is put to work.
- Vases & Mugs (with NO logos): Donations are always welcome - please leave your donations in the bin outside the large shed at the back of the church parking lot. They can be dropped off anytime.
- Cash Donations: Donations are used to cover bouquet picks and cards, postage, office supplies, floral equipment, and rent. Tax-deductible donations may be made to Raleigh Moravian Church Flower Shuttle Fund, c/o Flower Shuttle Treasurer, 1816 Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607.
You can now make a donation to The Flower Shuttle via PayPal, or using a credit or debit card.
Many thanks to Wake Forest Florist for donating their Art In Bloom flowers to The Flower Shuttle!
The Flower Shuttle sponsored entry at Art In Bloom 2021 - designed by our own Ailsa Tessier!